Bring Convenience With You
The available SE Convenience Package does what it sets out to do with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and an included Navigation System to help you stay confidently on course.10 Plus with SYNC® 390 capability and a 110V Power Outlet, convenience is always within reach. It’s not all business, though; this package also gives you seven energetic speakers and ambient lighting for when you want to surround yourself in a blissful environment.
U.S. Model Shown.
With FordPass,™99 you’re always connected. Need an oil change reminder? Vehicle Health Alerts112 will make sure you always know when your vehicle needs care. FordPass keeps your service history and warranty information close at hand, too. The FordPass App also remembers where you parked and puts important details like fuel level and tire pressure at your fingertips.5
Connect and Control
Access complimentary remote features, like start/stop, lock/unlock, schedule a start, locate vehicle and vehicle status check on the FordPass™ App.99 You can even check your fuel level and oil life with the tap of a finger.
With FordPass™ Connect,99 Ford owners and passengers can enjoy an available 4G LTE in-vehicle Wi-Fi hotspot.124 Up to 10 devices125 can connect at once, and you can use FordPass to keep track of your Wi-Fi data usage. You can access the hotspot up to 50 feet outside the vehicle. Now your friends and family can stay connected.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing 24/7 Roadside Assistance115 is just a call or e-request away. Plus, you can use the FordPass™ App to track where and when help will arrive in real-time.
- 5. The vehicle’s electrical system (including the Battery), the wireless service provider’s signal and a connected mobile phone all must be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC and the 911 Assist feature enabled in order for 911 to be dialed. Mobile phone charges may apply.
- 10. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
- 90. Optional feature; availability varies by model. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in motion. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
- 112. FordPass Connect, (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App., and complimentary FordPass Connect Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service and features depend on compatible cellular network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. FordPass Connect Service excludes Bell Wi-Fi hotspot. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms or message/data rates may apply.
- 115. Roadside assistance is subject to your vehicle’s coverage and may not be available for all makes and models of vehicles.
- 124. Wi-Fi hotspot includes wireless data trial that begins upon Bell activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the trial subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.bell.ca/connectedcar.
- 125. Additional data plan required. See dealer for details. Hotspot can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-capable devices, using data from the additional data plan. Once a device connects, it can automatically reconnect and use data from this additional data plan unless hotspot is removed from returning device settings or hotspot password is changed. Performance varies based on number of devices connected and other factors.