SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM DETAILS
Application deadline for our 2022 Program is July 16, 2022
Highland Ford is committed to excellence in education in the pursuit of higher learning through post-secondary education. In support of our commitment to education, and our community, Highland Ford offers a scholarship fund for applicants that are enrolled for the first year in Full-Time undergraduate and/or graduate in business, marketing, or management programs at a recognized post-secondary educational institution.
- Preference will be given to applicants who reside in Highland Ford trade area.
- Highland Ford scholarship applicants must be enrolling into their first year at a recognized post-secondary educational institution in business, marketing, or management programs, and must be taking a full course load.
- Highland Ford scholarship applicants will be required to provide proof of enrollment at the recognized post-secondary educational institution, indicating their full-time status, and proof of payment.
- Highland Ford reserves the right to award scholarships at the sole discretion of the company, and will base the decision on several factors, including grades, eligibility, and information contained within the required essays.
- Applicants to the Highland Ford scholarship fund will be required to submit a completed application form, complete with a transcript of their previous academic grades earned.
- Highland Ford scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of the company, and will be merit-based. The maximum amount awarded shall be Two (2) Scholarships worth $1500 each. The scholarship program will run yearly.
- Highland Ford scholarship application forms are located HERE
- Completed forms should be submitted to Highland Ford Human Resources Manager.
- Applications will be reviewed and decided upon by an independent Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Highland Ford doesn’t guarantee employment for scholarship recipients; however, we may give recipients preferential consideration following the completion of their studies and/or for summer or co-op work terms.